His Exclusive Way
Scripture: John 14:1–6
We are so glad you joined us this morning. Below you will find everything you need to help assist you with information about our Worship Gathering as well as what's going on within our church throughout the week. We would love to hear from you! If you would like to connect with us, click HERE
JESUS, LIKE NO OTHER
His Exclusive Way
Introduction: We believe Jesus is unrivaled in History and Eternity. He is glorious both now and forever and His name is the only name that saves. We believe that people were created to exist forever. We will either exist eternally separated from God by sin, or eternally with God through forgiveness and salvation. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty.
- Excerpts from PCC’s Beliefs & Culture Values
Do we really believe this? What are the consequences for believing this? What are the consequences for not believing this?
A Common Sentiment (John 14:1-3)
- Mankind was created for Eternity
- We all want to go to Heaven
A Common Skepticism (John 14:4-5)
- Our Skepticism is based on “How do we get to Heaven?”
- Man-made Remedies for Our Skepticism:
- Intellectual Universalism: “All religions lead to the same Heaven and everyone’s going to be OK”
- Moralistic Deism: “Good people go to Heaven”
- Radical Individualism: “Bringing Heaven to Earth by Prioritizing the Desires of Self over all else” (including Reality)
An Uncommon Savior (John 14:6)
- An Uncommon Way: This isn’t a Closed Pronouncement of Judgment, it’s an open Invitation to come Home
- An Uncommon Truth: Truth, by nature is Narrow
- An Uncommon Life: Jesus didn’t come to simply make Bad people Good, He came to make Dead people Alive
Application: Do we really believe that Jesus is the Exclusive Way? How should that change the Way we live?
To Give Online: Click HERE
The Deacons have made a recommendation regarding the proposal to address the need for more seats and parking.
This recommendation will require a vote from church members on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at the end both Gatherings.
There will be a Question & Answer Session about the recommendation on Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 6:00pm in Connect Hall Room 1.
Student Life 2022
June 12-17, 2022—Myrtle Beach
A week of focused learning, heartfelt praise, dramas, community building, and most importantly, God's Word on center stage. This trip is available to all 6th-12th grade students.
Speakers: David Platt & Mike Kelsey
Worship Leaders: Vertical Worship
Special Guests: Skit Guys
Total Cost: $330
$60 Deposit: March 30th
Full Balance: May 4th
To Register click: HERE
April 10 - 9:30 & 11:00
If you are intersted in Baptism, Register by Wednesday 4/7 by clicking: HERE
Pleasant City 101
11:00 am - Today
Connect Hall—Room 1
Connecting people into the life of our church. Come find out who we are; what we are about; and how YOU can be a part of it!
To learn more, click: HERE
5:00-8:30 pm - April 9th
An intentional date experience with your spouse! Our church believes in marriage date nights so much that we offer free childcare and talking points with fun and directional questions!
To Register by 4/6 click: HERE
Clubhouse Kids Ministry
To view Clubhouse Resources which include: Worship Experiences (Bible Story), Godtime Cards, and Parent Guides: Click HERE
warehouse247 Student Ministry
Wednesday 5:30-7:45pm. A Worship Gathering just for middle and high school students. Cafe/Games/Worship/Teaching